 Off-Topic / Geek / 3671
  Netscape Time Display Problem

Let's try this in lugnet.off-topic.geek: (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Netscape Time Display Problem

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Frank Filz writes: Does your SYSTEM know what time it is? What kind of system is it? If it's Wintel, what do you get when you go to a DOS box and say "time"? My win 2000 box has awareness of what time zone it is in and you (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Netscape Time Display Problem

(...) System is Windows 95 which is configured to be PDT. Time is reasonably correct (and has been recently synched to a time server). DOS box shows correct time. The problem is that Netscape seems to believe that the time is EDT (in fact, an e-mail (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Netscape Time Display Problem

(...) Frank, I am had the same problem with netscape on an iMac. I was never able to resolve it no matter what i tried. I think i was using NCommunicator 4.7. Same exact symptoms though. -c (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)