 Off-Topic / Geek / 2952
  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) After hearing the premise of Alien 3, I determined that I would never, ever watch it. Still haven't. :-) Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) If I may stray into the topic of Alien IV, I've always found it ironically amusing that the crew remarked how beautiful Earth is as they entered the atmosphere shortly after the mothership took out all of southern Africa. The crew seemed to be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) **snip** (...) Not as tragic, presumably, as if the aliens had landed, but that's another matter. That same guy (whose name I forget but could find easily enough if I weren't so lazy at the moment) directed City of Lost Children, another (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) Weren't they a bunch of pirates or mercenaries? ~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) Can't say that I disagree. "Oh, geez, we just laid waste to half the planet - kinda, pretty, though, ain't it?" StOOpid. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) Yeah, but they were pirates and mercenaries with hearts-of-gold ;^) james (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) Yep. Makes me wonder what kind of welcome they received upon landing. What kind of welcome would you get? "Hi! Errr...the out-of-control capital-class starship you ditched somewhere this side of Mars just slammed into Africa, thereby (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)