 Off-Topic / Geek / 2935
  Re: Reasonable assignment for a third grader?

(...) I hope you will not be too tough on her. She probably found the assignment and thought it sounded good and assigned it without taking the time to try it out herself (happens more at this time of year when teachers are getting swamped with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Reasonable assignment for a third grader?

(...) Part of the problem was bad communication (by Nik to us). This was an enrichment assignment, not a mandatory one. And only some of the kids got it, it wasn't intended to actually be solved... (I know this now because Jo called me, it's been (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)