 Off-Topic / Geek / 2710 (-5)
  Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves

(...) I guess I'm NOT a geek. At least, not a techno geek. I'm a stockbroker. As soon as I graduate with my bachelor's in May, I'll be workign towards my CPA degree also. So, no I'm not a geek, I'm a nerd. Matt (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves

(...) I don't think I'm a geek. I currently work in Publishing but its only a job to get me to the next one. My previous 'career' job was floor manager in a factory, it couldn't get more blue collar, and I mean old school blue collar. Totally union, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves

(...) I dunno; there are a lot of computer/internet users out there who most certainly are _not_ geeks. On the other hand, just because you're a firefighter doesn't mean you're not a geek, either. :) And many of the computer professionals I work (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves

(...) I don't classify myself as a geek! I'm a firefighter! But, I am partial to geeks! hehheheh If I had to tip the scale, it would probably fall into the geek catagory! I would think that the majority of computer/internet users would fall that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves

(...) I'm probably classified as a psuedo-geek. I repair all kinds of computer/electronics related hardware (primarily printers in my current job), which is pretty solidly in the range of geekdom, but it's a 9-to-5 deal with me. I enjoy it - it's (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact