 Off-Topic / Geek / 2671
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Dean Husby
   (...) Not to mention that IF someone DID do it (with all the M$ "Safeguards" in place) then the bottomless pit of money from the evil empire would quickly stamp some poor sod into the ground. NQC, LegOS and Legjos had better watch closely and double (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Jeroen Stap
   I believe the main reason why TLC has joined with MS is that TLC has stopped growing for the first time in its history and is trying to find a way not to go bankrupt in a fair amount of time! The major cause of TLC to have losses is the ever more (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Dean Husby
   (...) If they are seeking a partner to help them with LEGO Games then perhaps they SHOULD be seeing a company that has a proven GAME record. NOT a destroyer of the public good! (...) I would hope that M$ does not get involved at all. M$ is only (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, yes, I agree! BTW, did you know that there are 3 adult LEGO fans at Electronic Arts? Steve Jackson (yes, _the_ Steve Jackson) is also an adult fan of LEGO. :-) (...) This is mostly what has me worried. There's nothing wrong with wanting (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)