 Off-Topic / Geek / 2623
Re: Logo for mobile phone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:53:44 GMT

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> writes:

I still want to know where I can get the phone they used in The Matrix.

I think that was the Nokia 8110, which is not available anymore.  But
there are many phone which have the same looks, for example 7110, 8850
and 8890.

    http://www.nokia.com/phones/7110/index.html
    http://www.nokia.com/phones/8850/index.html
    http://www.nokia.com/phones/8890/index.html

Personally, I don't like phones which require a panel to be opened in
some way to be operated.  I think they look a bit, well, tacky.  But
that's just my opinion.

I set XFUT to lugnet.off-topic.geek, since we are kinda moving away
from the LEGO topic.  :-)

Fredrik