 General / 25898
Re: Logo for mobile phone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:41:40 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner at fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no wrote:

I suppose mobile phones isn't a big thing in the US like it is in
Europe, and particularily in Scandinavia.  Anyway, some GSM cellular
phones can have a custom designed operator logo, which is a 72x14
monochrome image.

Mobile phones are quite popular here in the 'States, but unfortunately we
get phones that you had access to about two years ago, and when we get them,
they're stripped of functions. It's depressing to hear of all the cool
gizmos and such that you can get in Scandinavia and Japan.

I still want to know where I can get the phone they used in The Matrix.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego