 Off-Topic / Geek / 2430
Re: Hot Paper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:41:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Miller writes:
For that matter, even in its approximate vacuum, the sunward face of
Mercury is hot enough to boil lead.

Sure, it'll get hot, but boiling is way different from burning.

  Now we're getting somewhere!  But what would happen to the paper once it
got that hot?  That's what I was trying to get at in the first place...

     Dave!