 Off-Topic / Geek / 2368
Re: Netscape 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 01:31:46 GMT

Alan Gerber <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail> wrote:
Netscape 6 is out.

Yeah. I'm not too happy with it -- it's significantly worse than the
current nightly builds of Mozilla. I understand the marketing pressure to
release something, anything, but it would have been so much nicer if they'd
waited another month. The 6.1 release or whatever they come out with next
summer will be great -- but it's going to be a long uphill climb to reclaim
market share on MS Win and even on the Mac.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/