 Off-Topic / Geek / 2360
Re: Things looking up (was Re: Delays possible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Expect some factoring and sale consummation delays...

I took a hard drive hit, I have web access via other machines only, making
it hard to do anything. New PC coming to my house wed/thu so it should be
only a brief delay (sysem won't boot but I should be able to get all the
files off)

Meanwhile please don't chuck any mail I've sent you recently or that you
sent me, I may want it back... don't resend it yet, though.

I'll followup to this when I have new news.

OK, I am posting from my brand spanking new T20, 750 Mhz P3, 20 Gig HD, DVD
instead of CDRom, Win 2000 instead of NT4...(but less memory than before,
only 384M).

These are sweet machines.  I was playing with one last week.  The integrated
network card is a bit flaky on our network, but that's the only complaint I
could come up with on this one. (and I'm stretching a bit)

I like the move back to a smaller docking station, too.  It makes the whole
thing more portable.

James