 Off-Topic / Geek / 2179
  Re: Hey, look what's on Freshmeat....

(...) Ooh, great idea! That seems a lot less arbitrary than a time limit. I'll put that in and see how it works. (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Hey, look what's on Freshmeat....

(...) Also, Tom Cook says that instead of having the right button switching between vertical and horizontal, make the right button only do horizontal lines, and the left button start a vertical lines... This also will help faster play, which is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Hey, look what's on Freshmeat....

(...) Actually, I tried this initially, and found it much worse. It's not intuitive enough -- even after playing for quite a while, you keep forgetting which button is going to go which direction. When I get around to implementing a Settings dialog, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)