 Off-Topic / Geek / 2171
    Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au —Dan Boger
   (...) while I used to use vi only in emergancies, I found that lately I use it (vim) almost exclusivly. Not really sure why, cause I did install emacs on my laptop... weird. (...) well, on windows you rarely actually need to edit text files... (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) be (...) be (...) au contraire. It's partly a style issue and partly a matter of the type of work you do, but I totally disagree, at least for me. I was just at a client in Alabama (monday thru yesterday) teaching them how to use our product (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au —Dan Boger
     (...) yup... pretty different situation... if I ever need to touch a win box at work, it's usually to set up the network on it, or install something for a client. Never do any kind of development or even desktop use on it. yah, right now I have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) i use wordpad all the time, what are you talking about? :P (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)