 Off-Topic / Geek / 209
  Re: markup syntax for member pages

(...) [...] (...) cool. -Tim (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

(...) Yeah, we're both hardcore computer geeks -- although he's gone back to school now to complete his graduate studies in ecology. Over the past 20 years he's taught me most of what I know about programming and design, so I try to give back what I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)