 Off-Topic / Geek / 1987
Re: What's wrong with my PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:22:00 GMT

Selçuk Göre <ssgore@superonline.com> writes:

Either your CPU fan is gone, or your temperature alarm limit is too
low [...]

I checked with my BIOS, and there does not appear to be any
temperature alarm limit setting.  This is the Asus P2B mainboard with
a fairly recent BIOS upgrade.  I also reset the BIOS settings to
default, but this did not help.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Fredrik