 Off-Topic / Geek / 1940
Re: multi train dogbone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:36:50 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@wwind.com> wrote:
You do mean that mpegs are easier to view than avi's right?  We use mpegs

Yes. Much less hoop-jumping involved. The worst, of course, is Quicktime --
stupid proprietary codec. (It'd be much less of an issue if they'd produce a
player for Linux, even a closed-source one. But no.)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/