 Off-Topic / Geek / 1939
Re: multi train dogbone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:31:49 GMT

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 01:27:47AM +0000, Matthew Miller wrote:
Ka-On Lee <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote:
VirtualDub (http://www.geocities.com/virtualdub/)
can do rotate easily.  Just use one of the filters.  It only output to AVI
though so you may need other program to convert it back to MPEG1.

Which is nice, by the way -- I appreciate coming across movies I don't have
to go to great lengths to play back on Linux.

You do mean that mpegs are easier to view than avi's right?  We use mpegs
for several reasons - first of all, that's what the mavica outputs :)  And
second,  I would hate to boot to windows just to view a clip...  And third,
Jenn would never boot linux, and they do work on a windows box :P

:)

Dan