 Off-Topic / Geek / 181
Re: Tasty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:51:44 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
Why is the sky blue?

Because if it were green, you wouldn't know when to stop mowing your lawn.

Is the moon made out of cheese?

Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese, Gromit.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop(TM)?
How the heck should I know? Ask Mr. Owl!

Heh.  Someone told me about "Dante II: Damnation Bugaloo" where the
Tootsie-Pop Owl, whilst suffering in Hell, was counting "15,297 -- 15,298 --
15,299" -- *crunch* -- "aw, damn.  1 -- 2 -- 3 ..."

Cheers,
- jsproat

My program's name is Darth Saark