 General / 5002
Re: Tasty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:02:56 GMT

Jonathan Wilson:
Greg Majewski:
Hi,
while surfing the net, I came across a virtual pizza delivery service...
and... you can put anything on the pizzas, including Legos! Just thought
some people may find this as amusing as I did.

  http://www2.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pizza/pizzaweb.html

definatl,y wierd. you can even put pizzas on your pizza!

Hey wow, you can!!!  Cool! -- recursive pizza! (almost)

Say, I wonder if this means that they finally worked out their issues with
the LEGO Legal Department as to the use of the word "legos"...

   http://www2.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pizza/lego_letter.html
   (HTTP date stamp of Thursday, December 05, 1996 7:49:08 AM GMT)

...or if they just figured, "Aw, what the heck, life's short, let's have
some fun"...?

Why is the sky blue?

Is the moon made out of cheese?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop(TM)?

--Todd