 Off-Topic / Geek / 1799
1798  |  1800
Subject:
HTML 4.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:40:23 GMT

does anyone here make sure their webpages are HTML 4.0 compliant
(lugnet isn't, btw ;) )?  is it worth the time/effort?  using
style sheets sounds like a really neat idea, but it isn't fun
converting a lot of poorly created sites.  my new employer has
decided that doing it would be a great idea, but i'm not so sure
i agree ..

what do you think?

--
Science is simply common sense at its best that is, rigidly
accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.