 Off-Topic / Geek / 1959
Re: HTML 4.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 07:59:18 GMT

Guito:

Does anyone here make sure their webpages are HTML 4.0 compliant

Yes of course.

is it worth the time/effort?

Definitely. It isn't much work, and it is the most reliable
way to get sensible results on all platforms.

using
style sheets sounds like a really neat idea, but it isn't fun
converting a lot of poorly created sites.  my new employer has
decided that doing it would be a great idea, but i'm not so sure
i agree ..

what do you think?

You should definitely go for correct HTML code. - And use
HTML Tidy and validator.w3.org to do some of the boring
work.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --