 Off-Topic / Geek / 1692
    Re: Desktops with SCSI RAM? —Matthew Wilkins
   See, the promary reason I'm squarely on the SCSI side of this debate is that I've been a Mac dude for years; I've got piles of old SCSI drives lying around. Everytime I build a new (PC) box, I tend to use an inexpensive SCSI controller, and one or (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Desktops with SCSI RAM? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Kinda funny that a Mac person would still be squarely on the SCSI side of things since it has been a _long_ time since Macs have come standard with anything but IDE drives. :) (...) Yep, and there are inexpensive controllers to be had. I just (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)