 Off-Topic / Geek / 1644
Re: Pointless
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 23:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
"Jennifer L. Boger" wrote:
(note:  almost all of my fish have names, vicious ones... like Fang and • Killer
and Schitzo) :)

If you want to *really* have fun, name at least 2 or 3 pets "Schitzo".  :-,

when i have to name several things and i'm stumped.. they typically all get
named Habib... (married with children reference)...

my plants even have names.... weird... i get to name servers at work too... • our
favorites were the names we got for the mail exchangers:

Going, Totally, and Postal.

I have names.....for my pet ants.

I'm really frustrated because they are all suffering from a schizoid ailment
due to the fact that I cannot distinguish 'Jeromiah' from 'Hansel'
or 'Claudia' in the Lego ant-house.

Does anyone have any suggestions besides painting them different colours? The
poor things are showing signs of severe trauma.

It's nothing at all to do with the mental state of their keeper.

Wibble....

Jon