 Off-Topic / Geek / 1605
Re: Any cygwin32 users out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 16:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Susan Hoover writes:
However, you can still use this command to switch into vi editing mode:
  set -o vi
And this *does* work.

D'oh!  'Scuse me while I yank out more of my hair...  :-,

It's pretty much in the past now; I've given up on Cygwin.  I discovered that
MKS Toolkit offers a *lot* of POSIX command-line functionality that we needed
on our project, and I never really needed the POSIX libs (except for crypt()
every now and then).  My employer had no issue with getting me an MKS license,
either.

And that was before I re-wrote everything in Perl, anyway.

Cheers,
- jsproat