 Off-Topic / Geek / 1599
Re: Any cygwin32 users out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 00:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Sproaticus wrote:

Hey fellow geeks,

Does anyone use cygwin32 (GNU compiler and utils on Win32 platform)
for anything?  I gotta buncha "how the hell did you configure this"
Q's I might want to bounce off your head, mostly re: bash and
readline...

Erm, did you ever get a "yes" from anyone?  We're using cygwin32 here
at work, but beyond setting it up once and then running stuff in it
every day, I don't know much about configuring it.

Do you remember what questions you had, 10 months ago?  ;-)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX