 Off-Topic / Geek / 1415
Re: A real simple one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:44:14 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
When I right mouse click in toolbar I can choose move or size. Doing so
gives me the + cursor but to no effect.

Might not work in this case, but this has worked for me before in similar
cases:  Alt-Tab to the app so it gets focus; then use Alt-Space-S to resize
and hold down the Right Arrow key for a second, then the Down Arrow key for
a second, then hit Enter; then use Alt-Space-M and motor around with all four
arrow keys, as needed, bring the app back.

Worked! Thanks. Thanks also for not ranting about how MS was braindead
in how they did resize... I think under X you can just go in and modify
properties directly to get size and position to change.

Failing that, see if Spy can send
a WM_MOVE with coordinates 0,0 to it.

Good thing the first thing worked as I dunno if I have Spy or not.

--Todd

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!