 Off-Topic / Geek / 1414
Re: A real simple one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
When I right mouse click in toolbar I can choose move or size. Doing so
gives me the + cursor but to no effect.

Might not work in this case, but this has worked for me before in similar
cases:  Alt-Tab to the app so it gets focus; then use Alt-Space-S to resize
and hold down the Right Arrow key for a second, then the Down Arrow key for
a second, then hit Enter; then use Alt-Space-M and motor around with all four
arrow keys, as needed, bring the app back.  Failing that, see if Spy can send
a WM_MOVE with coordinates 0,0 to it.

--Todd