 Off-Topic / Geek / 1265
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:25:51 GMT

I'm using NN 4.x for Linux/i686...

win 95 and NC 4.7 (I won't let dan put linux on this machine... he can have the
486 :) )

Heehee -- all he needs is a 486 for Linux.  :)  Linux on a 25 MHz. 80486 will
blow the socks off a 700 MHz. Pentium III running Win95.  :)    (j/k)

heh, we have enough holy wars at home... I'm a novell admin at a enterprise shop
(gwu.edu) and he's a linux admin at a small shop (giccs.georgetown.edu) it's
pretty weird.. but we try not to fight about it :)  We do have a lot of people
try and instigate discussions between us :)