 Off-Topic / Geek / 1212
Re: DSL newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:20:45 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
3.  With my home computer being outside the firewall, what do I need to do
to become a security expert on Linux?

Years of practice. *grin*. Actually, I've been doing Linux admin stuff for
years and I wouldn't call myself an expert. But having a reasonable grasp is
certainly obtainable. It just so happens that I just got done putting
together some pages with (annotated) links to good security info. Check out:
<http://www.bu.edu/dsgsupport/linux/security.shtml#information>.