 Off-Topic / Geek / 1177
1176  |  1178
Subject:
accessing email away from computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:43:29 GMT

I've seen sites  where you can join up and access your email from a different
computer. Is it a good/safe thing to do? I'm going away soon and I'd like to
keep up with my emails from my parents computer. Any advice is appreciated.
Here is one site I saw http://www.mailstart.com/

I'm no computer geek, so please keep your answers simple ;-)
Thanks,
Julie