 Off-Topic / Geek / 1129
Re: NTFS driver for Linux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:58:15 GMT

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:50:47 GMT "Steven Vore" <svore@mindspring.com> wrote
concerning 'Re: NTFS driver for Linux?':
Hmm.  I'm running 2.2.12, mount says that ntfs isn't supported.  Is this
something I should need a newer version (I see 2.2.13 & 14 on
kernelnotes.org) or just some hints on how to use what I've already got?

are you using a stock kernel or a custom compiled one?  I'm not sure
if the stock will have ntfs support by default... you might have to
recompile your own kernel, in which case you might as well get the
latest stable (2.2.14, I think).

Dan