 Off-Topic / Geek / 1124
1123  |  1125
Subject:
NTFS driver for Linux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:39:09 GMT

Anyone found/seen a good driver that'll allow my dual-boot Linux system to
access the NTFS volume?  Read-only's ok, though of course I'd prefer r/w.
I've tried one I found (can't recall the URL, but the README has the names
Martin von Lowis and Regis Duchesne in it) but it looks like I'm too stupid to
get it to work.

-S