 Off-Topic / Geek / 1086
Re: Anyone here into DVDs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:45:54 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
news:ngsc8s0avjcgrn09du8i56415nm9ff2jpm@4ax.com...
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:46:44 GMT, "Huw Millington"
<hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

Yes, I thought there might be... :-)

I have just invested in a player (multi-region) and would like to • establish
a trading relationship with someone in the US so that I can get the discs
early and at your prices. Anyone interested in helping me out? I can • trade
either LEGO or money :-)

At my prices?  You mean an average of around $8 per disc?  Or do you
mean US retail or near-retail sale prices - quite a bit more?  :)

$8!!

Here, the cheapest ones are 16GBP = $25 going up to 25GBP = $40 for
Titanic!!

So, any help gratefully appreciated :-)

Huw