 Off-Topic / Geek / 1025
Re: Reading/posting to LUGNET - an easier way for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:34:10 GMT

Tim Rueger <rueger@io.com> wrote:
Any helpful suggestions on how I can manage this better
(or at least on how to get slrn to post correctly, which
I'm sure has been discussed before)?

You just need to make sure that the "From" line matches what Todd has
exactly.

(slrn needs to be patched in order to be able to cancel LUGnet messages
properly, though.)