 Off-Topic / Geek / 1024
    Reading/posting to LUGNET - an easier way for me? —Tim Rueger
   I'm looking for some advice. I'd like to improve/streamline my way of reading and posting to LUGNET, but I'm not sure how. There are three computers I use, at various times, pretty much equally: a Sun Solaris box at work, and two Macs at home (for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Reading/posting to LUGNET - an easier way for me? —Matthew Miller
   (...) You just need to make sure that the "From" line matches what Todd has exactly. (slrn needs to be patched in order to be able to cancel LUGnet messages properly, though.) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)