 Off-Topic / Geek / 1018
Re: 100,000 page views!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:22:33 GMT

On Friday brickshelf had another 90,000 page views and 12 Gigs of transferrs.
Although by now I suspect it's mostly people downloading the whole site, it's
still amazing.  The funny thing is that it was slashdotted in December for the
2000 consumer catalog, and had tons of visitors, but I guess they diddn't
realize there was more stuff until someone pointed it out.  Let's just
hope that some of these new visitors are coming out of their dark ages and
join us here.

Server Statistics for Yesterday:

General HTTP:
  Unique IP's:         3067