 Off-Topic / Geek / 1010
    Re: Y2K bug in action —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why did you not choose to be a craftsman and fix the problem correctly? The true craftsman makes the back side of the dresser just as good as the front, it matters not that there is no one to see it, for the craftsman would know, and be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Y2K bug in action —Matthew Miller
   (...) Contemplated it. I give my self some small credit for realizing that there was a better fix somewhere. Part of the problem is that our DCL manuals have been lost to history, so figuring out the answer would have been rather complicated, using (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)