 Off-Topic / Geek / 1004
  Re: Y2K bug in action

(...) I just finished reading William Gibson's "All Tomorrow's Parties" (Which, BTW,is a pretty good book, albeit with a weak ending.). In the book, one of the funny things that he postulates is that in the future, there pretty much will not be any (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Y2K bug in action

(...) aka "reality", as it's known outside the publishing world. (...) I doubt that that will continue for more than a few decades. There's just so much you can do with a computer - immersive VR with more objects than you can handle is probably the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)