 Off-Topic / Geek / *685 (-5)
  Re: Need info on "#include" tag in HTML

keyed "altavista" into browser url window... keyed "what about the html tag include" into search window about a million matches... number two was (URL) time <30 seconds, I love altavista :?) bishop Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Pleiades

(...) Build your own, join the ATM community! My 8" mirror is coming along nicely... Jasper (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MSIE5 security hole

(...) Sure glad I choose my family members better - and i certainly choose which of them I hand my email address to. If they're clued enough that I want to talk to them, they can damn well go to Dejanews^H^H^H^H. About the browser thingies: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Need info on "#include" tag in HTML

Help! I need info on the "#include" tag (supposedly used to incorporate a separately stored "fragment" of common or repeated HTML code into multiple files). What I (vaguely) remember is: <!-- #include "my_fragment.h" --> Thanks in advance. Franklin (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Anyone used AutoPlay Menu Studio ?

Well, I'm working on a little project for a local ISP and I need a good, professional-looking autorun menu-type thing. I'm no coder, so I can't just whip up my own (actually, I did whip up my own with the help of a friend on Friday in VB, but it's (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact