 Off-Topic / Fun / 9881
Re: Have any of you wacky trainheads seen t his?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dave Schuler writes:
http://www.monorails.org/tMspages/Niles.html

That IS wacky, innit? Wacky enough that it's been mentioned before:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=16326 (6 months or so ago)

and

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32073 (15 months ago, site only not this
backyard dealiethingamabob)

and

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=17198 (3 years ago, site only not this
backyard dealiethingamabob)

I need to show those pics to my wife more (whenever she hassles me about how
much LEGO(r) I have, that is)

Should I FUT to ot.fun, or is this sufficiently train-related to stay here?
I ask only because I so recently violated the purity of lugnet.trains, and
I'd hate to be twice struck by curator lightning...  8^)

Ya ya, whatever.

Seriously, prototype info of all sorts tends to stay here, I think. This
would make a hilarious model (except how much smaller than 4 wide can you
go, really....), ne?