 Trains / 18137
18136  |  18138
Subject:
Have any of you wacky trainheads seen t his?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:47:32 GMT

http://www.monorails.org/tMspages/Niles.html

Should I FUT to ot.fun, or is this sufficiently train-related to stay here?
I ask only because I so recently violated the purity of lugnet.trains, and
I'd hate to be twice struck by curator lightning...  8^)

     Dave!