 Off-Topic / Fun / 9877 (-5)
  Lego Space Survey No. 2

LEGO SPACE SURVEY No. 2 ___...___ (I thought it would be fun to make another quiz, this time with space bases) For purposes of this survey, assume that The Lego Company is planning to re-release the following space sets: <set:6970> Beta-1 Command (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pirateer Game Demo

Hello Pirate friends! (...) I think the game has great potential. At first view it may look simple, but I sense great strategic/tactical challenges lurking beneath the surface. Here are a couple of suggestions for using the game with Lego Pirate (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Well, the moon rocks don't look like much either, but I was pretty wowed when I got to see a bunch of them up close. (1)... Just as I was by a little bitty hunk of concrete with a goodly swatch of paint on the side, which just happened to be a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

-Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around. (6) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pirateer Game Demo

(...) A friend and I played that game several years ago. We came to the conclusion that it wasn't a very good game. It also doesn't really have that much to do with pirates (actually, this is a problem I have with a lot of the "designer" games, most (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact