 Off-Topic / Fun / 9847 (-10)
  Re: More wisdom from The Onion

(...) Oh hey, you didn't point out the #1 thing being glued to the governor of Wyoming, same issue of the Onion, just to the left of the Theory of Math. Bruce (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: More wisdom from The Onion

(...) But it's true! See the New Math books being used by most business schools these days (Enron Publishing House). Bruce (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  More wisdom from The Onion

(URL)Georgia School Board Bans 'Theory Of Math' (...) Dave! (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...

(...) Ya but you gotta admit "Reservoir Dorks" was pretty funny. ++Lar (who's never photoshopped ANYTHING for comedic effect, but who does visit Fark once in a while and gets a good laugh) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...

Greg, So now you know I'm also a Linux Users Group member. Yep, that's me in the beanie cap. The propeller only spins when I think. Bert (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...

Fark is where I first saw the picture this morning...some of those people "photoshoping" the image have way too much time on their hands...valuable time that could be spent sorting bricks :) jt (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...

(...) Hmmm, look, today Fark did a photoshop contest of that pic. Funny stuff here. Anything with about Ellen Feiss I find hilarious. Beep beep beep. Give the page time to load, it's a biggie, it's worth it! (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Makes me pine for a bit of cheese...the return of Wallace and Gromit

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Makes me pine for a bit of cheese...the return of Wallace and Gromit

Yay! I didn't see this on the official site. The IMDB entry for 2004 on "The Great Vegetable Plot". (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Makes me pine for a bit of cheese...the return of Wallace and Gromit

"Wallace and Gromit are back in their first screen outing for six years. BBC News Online exclusively presents Soccamatic, one of 10 short films, revealing Wallace's latest inventions. Soccamatic is free to watch or download from this site. Unable to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact