 Off-Topic / Fun / 9841
Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:41:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Trobaugh writes:
I guess any group with LUG in the title is full of "geeks", just doesn't
have to be about LEGO.

http://www.nylug.org/images/adler_images/linux_nylug_booth.jpg?

jt

Hmmm, look, today Fark did a photoshop contest of that pic.  Funny stuff
here.  Anything with about Ellen Feiss I find hilarious.  Beep beep beep.
Give the page time to load, it's a biggie, it's worth it!
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=327588

e.