 Off-Topic / Fun / 9832 (-10)
  Resisting the impulse

Hey Y'all: Who should I see in line at the beer stand at the Ren Faire in Novato this weekend but George Lucas! My SO pointed him out to me standing a few feet away, and I joked that we should go get our money back from him for these last two *great (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Several drawings posted. Story related, etc.

(...) Yeah, a lot of my drawings were done over scrap paper, so I had to use a cardboard backing (from my physics class) to block out any print from the backside, when I placed it on the scanner. (...) Well, for now, everything is in writing, and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Several drawings posted. Story related, etc.

(...) Wassssup (...) b/c it could just be me but I see the term Physics Formulas at the side : ) (...) Dang you draw good! Is the story going to be illustrated like that or are you gonna' change it into a lego story? Anyways, they all look great. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Several drawings posted. Story related, etc.

Hello. I just recently scanned a bunch of the old drawings I had laying around in my folder, and I thought I could share them with the lugnet community. Anyway, these drawings are related to my lego story, a current work in progress, mostly (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Slow news day, here are some links for ya'll

Usually there are some good links in this newsgroup, entertaining funny stuff. Since it's been a while since I've seen some, here are some of mine. This is just a funny flash site. (URL) to watch each week, especially if you live in the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) You are absolutely correct that Anthony is a great contibutor around here. I ththink my specific comments about taking action to correct in imperfections of the group (rather than complaining) were intended as a more general statement, not (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) realize for a second who you are replying to: Anthony has done as much as anyone in the past six months to keep lugnet.castle going, in a word: complete the Epic of Ikros, as well as begin on a new Epic. And he is continuing to do inspiring (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) As has been discussed elsewhere in this thread, HP & SW have some useful pieces for non-traditional Castle building (i.e. non fortified structures), but there's also a lot of elements that are not useful unless you also build in other themes. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Hi Erick! Thanks for the enthusiasm. I know I'm jumping in a little late on this, but I agree with you. I don't think castle is dead at all! I've seen some wonderful creations around here as of late. While it may never be as busy as the "olden (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Not the Green party...

(...) THere was a report on my local NPR (NW Ohio) this morning that some company is marketing a similar cure for West Nile Virus as well. Maybe mosquitos can't see you in that spectrum? -c (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact