 Off-Topic / Fun / 9828
9827  |  9829
Subject:
Slow news day, here are some links for ya'll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 02:46:51 GMT

Usually there are some good links in this newsgroup, entertaining funny
stuff.  Since it's been a while since I've seen some, here are some of mine.

This is just a funny flash site.
http://www.pbjdance.com/

Intresting to watch each week, especially if you live in the
Minneapolis-St.Paul area.
http://www.stpaul.gov/depts/police/prostitution.html

This might be a repeat post, this is a site of pictures of some guy
balancing stuff on a rabbit's head.  Text is in japanese so I have no clue
what the purpose is.
http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

And finally, a tribute to my favorite magazine, Toyfare.  Long live the
Twisted Toyfare Theater.  Here is an archive of past comics.
http://www.geocities.com/mrgas80/index.html

E.