 Off-Topic / Fun / 9831
Re: Several drawings posted. Story related, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Hello. • Wassssup
{after moderation
http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3164
1 question after looking at the first pic.  Was it perhaps, done at school,
b/c it could just be me but I see the term Physics Formulas at the side : )

Yeah, a lot of my drawings were done over scrap paper, so I had to
use a cardboard backing (from my physics class) to block out
any print from the backside, when I placed it on the scanner.

Or, for some teaser pics, you can check out the
new anime section on my site.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Anime

Anyway, your opinions are appreciated.
Dang you draw good!  Is the story going to be illustrated like that or are
you gonna' change it into a lego story?  Anyways, they all look great.
Hope you can put some more info on your story out soon! : )
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Well, for now, everything is in writing, and drawing.
Hopefully, when I get a digital camera, or at least
some pics edited, I'll change it into lego format, but
I'm thinking of adding a drawing every few chapters
as well. The whole process is still on the drawing
board though (no pun intended).

I'll have more info out shortly, possibly by next week,
so more drawings will probably be posted. Thanks for the
comments, though.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast.