 Off-Topic / Fun / 9804
Re: Not quite "fun" but weird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:

The last time I joked about the "Vinny" thing she took some pleasure
in notifying me that Lydia Lunch looked huge in Panic Room (it's not like
she was ever that slender).

Now that's the kind of ambiguity of phrase you want to avoid...  I'm sure the
SO would be none too happy if anyone were to get the impression you were
talking about *her* rather than Lydia!

Maggie C.