 Off-Topic / Fun / 9702 (-5)
  Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...

Thats's a special case ;-) Though you should have a Turbo Diesel Ram or other monster truck as your tow vehicle. Then again, if you have a Dodge Ram, that's not an SUV anyways. Not by the "real" definition ("Yuppiemobile that never has dirt on it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I was about to say I wouldn't call myself old guard on castle, but I looked for my first message on Castle and it is #15. Still, I'm not old guard in the way the others were: my interest in Lego (besides an activity I do with my son) is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I don't even make the list(::weeping::)? What about Mookie(::grumble::)? How about Bruce (who recently had the castle poll)? ::sigh:: I think we are still here, maybe there's just nothing to talk about... ...maybe there's other stuff to talk (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Nah, it isn't exactly dead, I would just say dormant at the time. I guess that's because the lego castle releases have lagged recently, and space, well you know... (...) Hmm...couldn't agree much more than that, to tell you the truth, I can't (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Death of the Old Guard

I don't think Lego Castle is dead. I also don't think Harry Potter is castle, but rather just castle fodder. However, I submit to you that it is not Lego Castle that is dieing, but rather Lugnet.castle. The old guard is all but gone now. Just about (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact