 Off-Topic / Fun / 9669
  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) Oooh! Fun question! The earliest memory I can semi-reliably date is picking up a dropped hairbrush for my mother while she was pregnant with my sister. I was born in May 1971 and my sister was April 1974, so that would put it probably about (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) Heh, my earliest memories of any detail (rather than mere images in my mind, which date back to about age 2 1/2) also have to do with my mom being pregnant with my younger sister (3 years 4 months younger than I). When I was 8 or 9 I overheard (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)