 Off-Topic / Fun / 9668
Re: Legoland Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:12:15 GMT

In lugnet.games.lego.legoland, William L. Bradley writes:

Rides to occasionally need maintenance and break down, and Mechanics will show
up to fix them.  However, they don't seem particularly smart; I've seen many
Mechanics walk right past a broken-down ride because another Mechanic was on
the way to fix it.  :-(

Sounds just like the real world :-)

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.